A meeting for parents/ guardians of children attending St Patrick's Junior School will be held in the school hall on Tuesday 8th November at 2:20pm.
Nominations will be sought from parents for persons to stand for election as Parents' Representative on the Board of Management. If there is only one nominee, this person shall be deemed to be elected. If more than one nomination is received, a secret ballot will be held at the meeting.
Any parent or legal guardian with a child in the school is eligible to go forward for election. All parents and guardians are eligible to vote. No person who is employed in the school may be appointed to the Board as a Parents' Representative.
We are very grateful for the role the Parents' Representatives have played in the management of out school. All parents and guardians are urged to come to the meeting and to vote for your representative.
Monday, 24 October 2011
Friday, 21 October 2011
On Thursday night the Parish Choir performed in the Castlknock Hotel at a fundraiser for St Francis Hospice, Dublin 15. The night was a great success and the Choir sang beautifully. Here is a picture of the choir in the hotel after their performance.
Thursday, 13 October 2011
The Halloween Disco takes place in the school hall on Friday 28th October.
- Admission is €2 per child. Parents are all welcome to come and join in the fun.
- School uniform is worn to school, children change into their costumes just before the disco, then change back into their uniform.
- Junior Infants, Early Start Morning Group 11:00 - 11:25am
- Senior Infants 11:30am - 11:55am
- 1st Class and Early Start Afternoon Group 1:00 - 1:25pm
- 2nd Class 1:30-1:55pm